Did "Open forever" catch your attention? Hahaha I hope it did, coz it should. But before any misunderstandings happen, let me explain.
When I mean requests are open forever, it means that I will continue to accept requests (unless mentioned). This is because I tend to have art blocks every now and then and personally, I think doing requests is one way to solve it while getting the chance to practice. You get free art, I get rid of art block and improve my skills - a win-win situation, no?
And to do just that, I have this thing called the request jar
~ The Request Jar - How it works
I hope it doesn't sound complicated at all because trust me, it actually isn't lol
- Requests I've received will be written in a piece of paper
- The paper will be folded and placed in the jar
- To choose a request I'd like to do, I'll shake the jar and spill all the contents the close my eyes and draw a paper randomly
But Marsh, why don't you just directly draw from the jar itself?What I can draw
The jar isn't that big, and when it's filled, there's a chance that shaking it won't be enough to completely jumble up the contents, and the papers on top will still have a bigger chance of being drawn. If it's scattered all over the floor then.. you know.. everything is equally on the ground (I'LL DEFINITELY CLEAN IT UP AND NOT LOSE ANY PAPERS DON'T WORRY)
- Anime style
- Mild gore
- Miiiiiiiiiiiiiild nudity
What I can't/won't drawThings to keep in mind
- 18+ stuff
- Yaoi/Yuri (fluff stuff is okay though)
- Mecha stuff
- Muscle-y/Buff characters
If not stated above or you aren't sure if it fits in the criteria, feel free to note/comment to clarify!
- The requests are drawn randomly, which means it doesn't necessarily mean that I'll work on your request first if you asked first. It is definitely possible that one who requests just yesterday will receive their request before the one who requested a month ago.
- I will only draw when I have art block/feel bored/wanna procrastinate/need to relief stress/etc. I can't guarantee a duration of how long it'll take for me to finish it, or even if I end up doing it at all.
- I'm only accepting requests from watchers and close friends of mine as a.. umm.. representation of gratitude? (is that the right phrase? Correct me if I'm wrong) It's like a thank you to you for supporting my works and I really appreciate all the favourites and comments I received. Thank you so much!
If you want to request or if you have any questions, feel free to comment and I'll clarify your doubts. If you want to be sure that what you ask for will be made in a span of about a week, then I prefer it if you note me and negotiate about commissioning me. Thank you so much, and have a nice day~